Attorney-at-law Birutė Strimaitytė
Attorney-at-law since 1999.
Judicial Mediator since 2018.
The bankruptcy administrator license since 2010.
2009 – 2013 coordinator in criminal cases – coordinating attorneys‘-at-law practice providing state legal assistance in Vilnius 3rd police station, Vilnius 5th police station, the Military Police, the Financial Crime Investigation Service under the Ministry of the Interior, Migration Department.
Since 2000 lecturer (periodically) at Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences, Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre, the International Law and Business School.
1995 – 1998 Attorney‘s assistant in Law firm Vaitkutė B. and V. Kurienė.
Social activities: the member of Vilnius University Alumni Association (currently – the member of Council), the member of the Lithuanian Lawyers Society, the member of the business women's association.
Working languages: lithuanian, english, russian.
Mob.: +370 686 26133
Areas of specialization:
- Commercial Law;
- Family law – divorce, marital property division, determination of the child's residence, establishment of paternity / contest;
- Bankruptcy declaration of private individuals – preparation of procedural documents and representation in courts;
- Bankruptcy procedure – bankruptcy lawsuits for companies, representation of bankrupt companies‘ interests, representation of creditors / debtors / shareholders and preparation of procedural documentation;
- Intellectual property law – attorney-at-law regularly provides legal assistance in the field of copyright law for collecting societies, copyright holders, represents interests of authors, rights holders as well as individual authors;
- Implementation of obligations, compensation of damages;
- Contract law – preparation of contracts, legal analysis;
- Labor law;
- Inheritance law – the term extension for inheritance, determination of inheritance fact, contests of wills;
- Protection of person`s moral rights – the right to a name, image, privacy and its confidentiality, protection of personal honor and dignity;
- Criminal law – representation of victims in the investigating institutions and courts of all instances, preparation of the civil claims, defense of individuals under suspicion, defendants in the investigating institutions and courts of all instances, preparation of claims for illegal actions of officials and representation in courts;
- Administrative law – preparation of applications, complaints, representation in institutions, courts of all instances. Complaints for the actions of the public authorities, local governments regulations or actions of legitimacy, refusal or delay to act within their competence.
Attorney-at-law Marija Bartaševičiūtė
Attorney-at-law since 2000.
The bankruptcy administrator license since 2011.
1997 – 2000 chief state tax inspector, criminal investigation section.
Social activities: member of Lithuanian Liberal Movement, Lithuanian Lawyers society.
Working languages: lithuanian, russian, french.
Mob.: +370 600 03688
Areas of specialization:
- Criminal law – representation of victims in the investigating authorities and courts of all instances, civil claims preparation, defense of individuals under suspicion, defendants in the investigating authorities and courts of all instances, preparation of claims for illegal actions of officials and representation in courts;
- Representation, negotiation;
- Conciliation, mediation;
- Bankruptcy administration;
- Implementation of obligations;
- Judicial recovery of debts.